Friday, December 02, 2005

How the Other Side Sees Us


So I was going through some older files and found this quote I had copied down from this blog. This is an offshoot from "A Family In Baghdad," one of the blogs listed along the sidebar, and I think she gets it about right.

Monday, January 17, 2005

It amazes me how some people are still supporting the war on Iraq till this moment.
I just received another hate mail (haven't been getting such junk for a while), from a US soldier I donno where from, but he seemed to like cursing a lot!...i found this part of his message kinda interesting..

Should the American people choose to they could wipe the majority of your disgusting race off of this planet in a matter of days. Go ** **** *** ******. The best way to take peace is with a knife.

I can never understand how can someone think like that. When I first read his message, I laughed, but then I realized that this is not a comedian writing this to entertain me, its actually someone believes in what he's saying... I realized that this is so sad.
I donno who feeds him with this sort of feelings and thoughts, who supports his racism... but anyway, it doesn't sound nice to me when I know that this person is the same one who came 20 months ago to liberate me.
I feel disappointed whenever I read from such a loser who thinks he has a purer blood because he's american.
such a virus can spread around quickly, and this kind of people could destroy their own nation, more people like him and there will be nothing left to be proud of.


The title of this post links to a website called "Iraq Body Count," which details reports of civilian deaths in Iraq since the beginning of the war. The powers that be should be ashamed of themselves, and we should all be ashamed of ourselves for not speaking out more...

2 comments:

AK said...

that is quite an unpleasant email to receive from anyone

I remember reading her blog from before and found it quite interesting, if a little depressing

Keturah said...

Nice to see you back Alank.

It is an unbelievably unpleasant email to receive from anyone, especially someone who is supposedly in your country to protect you.

Depressing seems to be the name of the game right now....