Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm HOME!


This time it's for a period of several months. I still can't believe I'm here and working where I live.

I flew in terribly early in the morning on Tuesday and went straight to teach class at the La Jolla Playhouse. I felt like I was spouting gibberish the entire class, and came home after three hours of trying to make sense to my eager high schoolers, only to fall asleep the second I walked in the door.

I'm actually still recovering. I felt fine yesterday, but woke up this morning and feel completely hung over. That month of craziness is truly taking its toll.

More substantial (and regular) writing is coming soon. So many things are happening in the next few months, not the least of which is a wedding and trip to Ireland with my honey.

I'm HOME! Hooray.

No comments: