Sunday, December 17, 2006

It's The Day of the Show Y'All!


I think Parker Posey's line in "Waiting for Guffman" always expressed preshow jitters best. Whenever I get to an opening night, it's the first thing I think of.

John and I spent our morning buying some cookie platters at Costco and a cash box at Office Depot, and then had a nice breakfast at Brian's counter. I needed big food this morning so I don't get hungry this afternoon. Costco is a nightmare no matter what kind of stress you've got going on, but I found it particularly heinous this morning. The platters look nice though so I'm happy about that.

We'll leave here with everything in about 45 minutes and then it's the point of no return (though I think I may have hit that quite some time ago). I'm looking forward to my next gigs because they don't involve me being in charge of any kind of marketing. I only have to think about the show. What luxury.

The pictures are of Lucius and Monty expressing their giddy excitement for their mom's concert. They are, quite obviously, my loudest cheering section: )

1 comment:

Benny said...

The lace wigs uk came on time and the texture is really soft and pretty. I love that it is a Spanish wave and the length is true to size. I did bleach the knots, wash and condition it as soon as I got it. The full lace wigs is really good and doesn’t need plucking but if u prefer to pluck anyway then go ahead. The only con that I have is that it is on the lace wigs. I didn’t know that 130% density was that thin. Next time I’ll know to go for at least a 150% density for a fuller wig. But other than the thinness I really love the hair extensions uk and have been wanting this type of full lace wig for a while. The price is pretty good for human hair! If ur looking for a full lace wig I would definitely recommend this!! I absolutely love this hair. It's very soft and curls well. It does shed some but only when excessively manipulated. I posted a pic with how the human hair extensions looked right out the pack with the lace still on it to show how it looked.