Thursday, December 14, 2006

Publicity


That's John shooting in Budapest. Right now he's resting; he's smashed his thumb something terrible and the bruise is like nothing I've seen before on the palm of one's hand. Just as long as it's calmed down for the show..

Speaking of, calendars of all sorts came out today. I'm listed in Citybeat, North County Times and the Union/Tribune's Night & Day section. My New York friend, Brea Cali, has included me on her blog, and I'm shouting about it on this forum as well.

If you're in San Diego this weekend, come by the Arts & Entertainment Center (3026 University) at 7pm on December 17th (That's Sunday). Tickets are $12 ($10 if you're a student) and I'll be showing off three stage pieces and the two dance videos I've crowed about on this blog. The show should run about 45 minutes and there will be refreshments afterwards. It should be a great evening.

You can call 858-752-7560 to reserve tickets.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to figure out a way I could make it for the show. I know it will be WONDERFUL!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you, I see the show is getting coverage on the net! I am thinking of you.

Keturah said...

Priscilla.
Thanks for the well-wishing. I'll let everyone know how it goes!