Wednesday, October 04, 2006

And Two Small Tidbits from Cashel, Ireland

And, because I can't resist, here are a couple of my favorite shots from Ireland. We took about 400 pictures over there so I'm just beginning to sort them out, but the Rock of Cashel and the nearby Bru Boru Cultural Center in Cashel, County Tipperary was one of my favorite spots. This first shot is of John lounging on a bench just outside of the Rock of Cashel, a huge 13th Century ruin on top of a giant hill. I think there may even be a hint of a smile on his face.

This shot is of John's favorite statue outside of the Bru Boru Cultural Center that he's named "The Blissed-Out Dancers." They looked so happy and limber that I decided to join in for a snapshot. I wish my legs were that long.

I promise not to bore with too many more of these. I'll be setting up a Flickr account soon and you can leaf through at your leisure.

More ranting and musing soon.

No comments: