Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Scenes From a Wedding

We're Back! It's been two wonderful weeks in Chicago and Ireland and here I am, back at home and ready to start up again with life.

Much more to come, but here are a few snaps from the wedding taken by John's sister, Patricia. My brother took professional shots, which will be up soon.

The first couple are during the ceremony. We were praying so hard that the rain would stay away through the vows, and our concentrated thought worked. We had a dramatic background for pictures and it started into a torrential downpour the moment we entered the restaurant!




Elsa, my adorable niece, got ahold of my bouquet. She is quite the ham. Takes after her aunt. This is the first full family photo we've had in six years. It was quite a gift for my parents to make that happen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! When you have some time, please email me your address now. :D I'm so happy that you've found your bliss...and I cannot wait to have the time to catch up properly in January.

tracey gessner said...

Congratulations Keturah! You look so happy in those pictures. I especially like the second one. Enjoy your new married life together!

Anonymous said...

Yes, congratulations. I hope he realises how lucky he is. And smile man , smile !

Anonymous said...

Remember, it's good luck if it rains on your wedding day, or so I was told umpteen thousand times three years ago in Breckenridge!

Cheers to you and yours, and we'll have to chat soon.

S.