Friday, September 30, 2005

A Week in Missouri!






I'm back! Here's three images from my week in Missouri. The first is my best friend, Laural, and I at her wedding. The next is my niece and nephew hanging out with me at my parent's house, and the third is me with my two childhood dance instructors: Maggie Dethrow and Marie Robertson.

I've got lots to say: A little politics, a little family, a little flattery for my boyfriend, but that will all have to wait until later. Right now I'm off to watch a debate between Jerry Sanders and Donna Frye, our two mayoral candidates. John is directing the telecast and I am very interested to see how these two candidates match up. I lean towards Donna Frye just because she's been fighting so hard. She wants to turn this city around and I want to believe she can do it. We'll see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Keturah...just wanted you to know that it was wonderful having you and John home. You CAN always come home, we moved the memories to the country with us. And, yes your Mom and Dad are very happy raising alpacas (and cats, and dogs, and fish and kids). Have a wonderful trip to Miami.
Love,
Mom