Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Bad Day on Several Levels

1. I spilled coffee on my pants on the way to rehearsals.

2. I got this fabulous new red Motorazr phone and spent over three hours last night downloading ring tones and filling in all of my phone numbers. This morning I woke up and used my phone and loved it's slim line, the way it felt in my hand, the feel of the buttons against my fingers. Went to charge it before I left for a dinner party and NOTHING HAPPENED. Either the charger doesn't work or the phone is broken. I have to take it into a Sprint store tomorrow so I can get a new one and spend another three hours of sleeplessness trying to get all of my information inside of it. Sometimes technology makes me SO MAD!

3. I got punched in the face on the bus while going home this afternoon. This asshole was dancing around in the aisle while I was reading my book and minding my own business, and he swung around and punched me right in the eye, knocking my sunglasses off my face completely. He kept yelling, "Dude, I'm so sorry. Dude!" First of all, I'm not a dude. Second of all, watch where you put your fu**ing fist! I have a little bruise on my right cheekbone now.

4. Walking home, I got lunged at by a cocker spaniel who seemingly didn't like the cut of my jib. I didn't even look at this fluff ball before he lunged to the end of his leash with his teeth bared and spitting. I didn't know cocker spaniels could look that fierce and ugly.

5. I'm tired and I didn't get to talk to John as much as I wanted to because of my spiffy looking lemon of a cell phone.

We officially start rehearsals tomorrow. I'm getting out of bed on the opposite side in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope tomorrow is a better day.