Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Where am I?


Splitting headache all day today and it's continuing. I'm hoping I'll be rid of it when I wake up in the morning, but for now I'm about to fall in my bed.

I tried to do paperwork tonight and just couldn't get it together. I have this entire who/what/where to do and I can't even type simple words without making seventeen mistakes so there's no way I'm going to map out every single thing is happening in this show. I've got a couple of breaks tomorrow so I'm hoping I can get some work done then.

The banyon tree I'm hiding amongst is across the street from my little home. I finally ventured to the little grassy knoll yesterday afternoon and wandered among the vines. These trees fascinate me with their roots going everywhere and nowhere and their ever expansive bases. My ride to work is lined with them.

I've got a lot to say about "Samson et Dalila" in all of its grandeur and its intricacies, but my throbbing temples and jaw are not going to let up for that tonight. More soon...

No comments: