Monday, November 21, 2005

Where I'd Rather Be..

In less than 24 hours, I will go from hanging out with these guys:



To hanging out with this guy:



I'll give you one guess where I'd rather be.

Don't get me wrong, the guys (and girl) in the top pic are great! They are my sanity, the people working on this current show. We went to a South Beach bar after the matinee yesterday and talked and laughed and I was happy that I get along with so many in this god-forsaken place.

But John is in San Diego and I'd trade one for the other any day of the week.

Like tomorrow, for instance. I'll trade here for there tomorrow! I don't think I can arrive in San Diego soon enough.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! There will be more tales of opera madness to regale (and hopefully time for more political rants) when I'm back from two days of respite.

No comments: