Saturday, October 15, 2005

Driving in Miami





So, in an earlier post I spoke about the perils of driving in Miami and the beauty of the sunsets as I make my way home from work every night. Here are four photos that demonstrate both of those things (though the traffic was not horrible as I drove home on Friday). These are photos of the glorious sunset as I drove home along 22nd street through Little Havana and onto Northwest River drive. There is one photo of the "Captain's Cafeteria" on River Drive where I watched the sun dip below the boat masts while waiting for a drawbridge to close after letting a huge yacht sail through in the tiny inlet.

Thank god for the small beauties in life.

Today it is raining so no sunset I fear, but it's fine because I am at home all day cleaning house and tying up loose ends. My landlord has invited me to dinner this evening so I am looking forward to a home cooked meal.

Rehearsals begin Monday. Yikes is all I can say right now.

No comments: